The University of Queensland is asking people from all over the world to apply for the Liveris Academy International Study Award in Australia in 2022. The scholarship will be offered for the school year 2022-2023.
The grant’s goal is to encourage and support international students who are planning to enroll in or are already enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Queensland.
Queensland Institution, founded in 1909, is Australia’s fifth-oldest public institution. It offers comprehensive counseling and orientation services to ensure that students have the greatest possible academic experience.
The institution is committed to providing a high-quality teaching environment.
The University of Queensland will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- Up to $10,000 travel support from the Liveris Academy for an approved gap semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
- Each Scholarship includes Membership to the Liveris Academy.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After that, they can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Criteria for 2022 Liveris Academy International Study Award in Australia:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Program: Undergraduate degree coursework in Engineering and Computing, Science and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply you must have (or expect to gain):
- An applicant is eligible for the opportunity , if the applicant –
- Submits an application to the Director by the closing date for applications;
is enrolled, or intends to enrol full-time in an Approved Program in the year of award, or after an approved deferment of one year; and
does not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
- To be eligible for a Named Scholarship, the student must also meet any additional eligibility requirements for that scholarship set out in Addendum 1 of the scholarship rules.
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: $10,000 per year
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Up to 5
To access Grant: