The University of Strathclyde Humanities and Social Sciences Awards in Scotland 2021 are now open to all interested applicants who desire to begin a degree program at the University in the United Kingdom in the academic year 2021/2022.
This study award is open to all EU and UK applicants in order to allow bright student-athletes to pursue a dual career path, earning their degree while also pursuing their athletic goals.
The program’s vision is to offer junior and senior international athletes with academic flexibility, pastoral care, world-class sports science and medical support, and financial assistance for training and competition costs.
About the University?
The University of Strathclyde is Scotland’s third-largest university, with numerous possibilities for international students to complete a program or advance to degree studies. It is known around the world for its cutting-edge research, teaching, and student support.
Application Type: Postgraduate
The University of Strathclyde will award students a £1,000 (+ up to £3,750* in-kind support) for entry onto a full-time postgraduate programme.
- How to Apply: To apply for this funding programme, applicants must take admission in a full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Strathclyde. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Eligibility for The University of Strathclyde Humanities and Social Sciences Awards in Scotland, UK 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programme in Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work, and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing, French, Social policy, Teaching, International relations, Social work
- Admissible Criteria: All applicants must be competing in a Sport Scotland recognised, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK.
- In addition, all applicants should be competing at least at the Junior, if not senior, International level.
- Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Grants: £1,000 (+ up to £3,750* in-kind support)
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: EU and UK student
- To access Grant: UK